“Your face shape tends to reveal your personality & your overall approach to life,” says Jean Haner, an expert in face reading & author of The Wisdom of Your Face. While most people doesn’t have a distinct face shape (you could have a mix of a square & round or oval and diamond-shaped face), some people do have one that you can clearly recognize.
2) Rectangular Face Shape: This shape is squared off at forehead & chin. People with this type of face shape value logic & are really good thinkers, but they often overthink. They are usually planners in some way & don’t often talk about their feelings. However, they do work out regularly and have to work off inner tension that results from constantly living in their own heads.
3) Diamond Face Shape: This shape is wide in its middle, & pointed toward the forehead and chin. This refers to someone who likes to take control & wants things a certain way. They are also very detail-oriented & because of that, they produce quality work. This is someone who can be very precise with his/her words and communicates well. That said, they can also be very sharp with their words too, if you cross them wrong way.
4) Oval Face Shape: An oval face is longer than wide, with a jaw which is narrower than the cheekbones. This person always knows all right things to say, so they can make someone feel welcome & comfortable. That said, sometimes they can be too focused on saying all of the right things.
6) Heart Face Shape: This is when you have wider forehead & narrower chin. It speaks to someone who have incredible inner strength but can also be stubborn because they are so strong-minded. They are like little energizer bunnies. But their strength is not from their stamina, it’s about the inner power. They can be pushy & steamroll you, so if they have a goal, they are going to keep going for it. They also have a very strong intuition, like an inner knowing, so they know when to make correct moves.
7) Pear or Triangle Face Shape: This facial shape is bit narrower at forehead & wide at the jawline. This shape means you usually want to be in the charge. And more narrower your forehead is at top of your head, the more you have to be in actual control. But, because you are so driven, you are often very successful.